2017.09.05 EOC Recovery Update
For safety and security reasons, the City is keeping the curfew from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. in effect. State police officers have been assigned to our City. They can be identified by their green uniforms, and are driving unmarked police vehicles. Fort Bend County Sheriff’s officers and other law enforcement will also be patrolling our neighborhoods. If you see suspicious activity, please call 911.
Please take note of the following information:
- Distribution of water and cleaning supplies will take place at the Red Potato Market from 7:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Supplies are also available at Parkway Fellowship (at the intersection of FM 1093 and FM 1463) from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Volunteers at Simonton Community Church plan to serve dinner from 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. for the next few days.
- Trash Service will resume tomorrow, Wednesday, September 6th.
- Please remember to watch your speed on roads in the neighborhood, especially on our gravel roads.
- All information for the flood damage permitting process can be found on the city website on the homepage under the 2017 Flood Recovery tab. In an effort to make the process simpler, all forms are fillable on your computer and can be submitted with the click of a button. We will also have 2 computers available at city hall during normal business hours for residents to come in and fill out the flood damage permit application.
Please keep safety at the forefront of everything you do. Thank you.