Public Records Requests
Please return the completed form to Simonton City Hall (see forms for details) and allow ten City Hall business days for the request to be satisfied. Be as specific as possible about the documents requested. Any questions should be directed to the City Secretary at 281-533-9809. Additional charges may be incurred if extraordinary administrative costs are a result of the request.
The Texas Attorney General provides the following parameters concerning requests:
- Your request should be for documents or other information that is already in existence.
- Governmental bodies are not required to answer questions, perform legal research or comply with a continuing request to supply information on a periodic basis as such information is prepared in the future.
- Additional information from the Texas Attorney General may be accessed via the following link: https://www.oag.state.tx.us/open/requestors.shtml
Building Permit Information
Building Permit Department Hours are Monday-Thursday 8am-12pm, 1pm-5pm
- Bureau Veritas Contact Information
- Residential New Home Plan Review Checklist RW 2
- Residential New Home Inspections
- New Home Energy Inspections Residential BV
- Remodel Addition Residential
- Electrical Plumbing Mechanical Residential
- Commercial Plan Review Checklist RW
- RWCommercial Permit Submittal Requirements
- Certificate of Occupancy Inspection Information
- Flood Plain Building Permit Application – Required for ALL construction in Simonton
- Residential Permit Application RW 2
- Commercial Permit Application RW
- Asbestos Compliance Statement RW
- Subdivision Development Platting Application
- Certificate of Occupancy Application RW
- Contractor Registration Form RW REV2017.1.17
- HUD Description of Materials (DOM) form – Basic Specification form. Specifications are required with all permit applications
- Communications Facility structure Permit RW
- Temporary Sign permit application RW
- Fireworks Permit Application
- Peddler/Itinerant Vendor Application
- Complaint Form 2017.1 RW
- City Hall Council Chambers
- Application for Board and Committees RW 2
- Municipal Solid Waste Exemption Application RW
- Culvert Repair Permits Residential RW
- BeerLiquior Permit application RW
Culvert Permit Applications from Fort Bend County. Note that these are NOT City of Simonton Forms, although a signature from the City of Simonton is required by Fort Bend County. Please bring the completed form to Simonton City Hall for City Staff to sign before taking the form to Fort Bend Road and Bridge Office.
FOOD ESTABLISHMENTS Applications from Fort Bend County. Note that these are NOT City of Simonton Forms, although a signature from the City of Simonton may be required by Fort Bend County.
ON SITE SEWAGE FACILITY Applications from Fort Bend County. Note that these are NOT City of Simonton Forms, although a signature from the City of Simonton may be required by Fort Bend County.
- On-Site Sewage Facility Permit Procedure
- ON-SITE SEWERAGE FACILITY PERMIT APPLICATION
- AFFIDAVIT TO THE PUBLIC CERTIFICATION OF OSSF REQUIRING MAINTENANCE
Other Applications NOT created by the City of Simonton but made available for your convenience.
- Form CIS Local Government Officer Conflicts Disclosure Statement
- Form CIQ Conflict of Interest Questionaire
The Following information is provided by Fort Bend County Health & Human Services regarding well water safety after flooding:
- 2018.6.12 Drinking Water Submission Form Rev.052018
- 2018.6.12 How to complete the Microbial Reporting Form
This feature is in process and other forms may be available electronically. If you don’t see the form you need listed above, please contact City Hall.
Note that the above forms are in Adobe Acrobat format. You will need the free Adobe Reader in order to view the forms.